Saturday, March 17, 2007
@ 10:05 AM

Cranky’ - eccentric . This unique description is how people described me in the past. Well , I certainly do not second that thought . Lets just put this aside and begin anew ! Greetings ! This is Qinpei . I was previously from Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School followed by Chua Chu Kang Secondary that landed me here , Anderson Junior College .


Some of you may be keen as to what CCA I was from in the past . I believe , nobody will believe that a fair-looking girl like me was initially from Basketball and Chinese Orchestra. Due to the desire to want to avoid the sun , I actually switched to Drama Club where I can actually freely express myself , that comical me . Now , I intend to join the Photographic Society so as to get nearer to nature and get some first hand pictures that others would otherwise not have the chance to . There is a saying – “ Jack of all trades , Masters of none ” . I guess this saying would be the best description of me in this case .


I am somebody who believes in having a down-to-earth attitude towards meeting people and networking – This is simply because I believe sincerity is what we need in that process of making friends and progressing from there . In addition, I am certainly somebody who will not feel intimidated to enter a room full of strangers and initiate a conversation with any of them. I love socializing , that is .


Everyone aspires to do something big in life so do I . I believe everyone in AJC shares that sentiment as me . Ever since young , I hope to be able to read and understand humans’ minds better due to some reasons. I guess all of you would have guessed by now . I aspire to be a psychologist to offer a listening ear to those in distress and help them proceed on with life ! Aint it noble ? Any of you there share the same ambition ? Do let me know , yeah ? Leave a tag !


Lets hope this year would be a fruitful and a most memorable one we’ve ever spent . 09/07 , we’ll certainly be the planet – shaking class in AJC . aishiTeru 0907 !

-pOnder,ponder&ponder
Is the neighbour's pasture always greener ? (:

THE GIRL (:
qinpei;cranky
31stJanuary'90
Singapore
exphpps,cckss,ajc.
Msn-addict
black lover;
Tann-wannabe!
a-stoner ;
Chocolates for life ;

exIts-
zhihui jovan liyana backcurve liz adib shangying Cong kai Shi Ting Adib Joanna< RuiNing Adib 4/9's Class Blog Andrea Melanine Jessica Valerie Maye Huikiow Warren Joanne

Credits
Please DO NOT remove the credits,
or face the consequences yourself.

Designer: outOF.tune
Codes: PRIDE.avenue:D
Images: yaryura
Fonts: dafont
Brushes: 1 2 3 4
Editor: Photoshop CS2

History
! March 2007
! June 2007

RANTS